TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT. APRIL, MAY, AND JUNE 1977 QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS
The quarterly report is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. Each quarterly report presents and compares transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis for the current and preceding years. In addition, it provides an overview of modal safety hazards, safety programs, and related accident prevention information. Featured in this quarterly report is a discussion on Automobile Occupant Restraint Systems and an Intermodal Safety Affairs article on Occupant Restraint Systems in various other modes.
- See also NTISUB/C/244-001. Paper copy also available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; all others write for quote.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Automobiles; Crash data; Crash injury research; Crashes; Fatalities; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Injuries; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad grade crossings; Railroad transportation; Research; Restraint systems; Safety; Safety education; Safety equipment; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing accidents; Occupant restraint
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Highways; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Railroads; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00167266
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-TES-77-2 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1978 12:00AM