TERMINAL AREA AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SIMULATION
To study the impact of advanced aeronautical technologies on operations to and from terminal airports, a computer model of air traffic movements was developed. The advantages of fast-time simulation are discussed, and the arrival scheduling and flight simulation are described. A New York area study, user's guide, and programmer's guide are included.
Aerospace CorporationTransportation Group Directorate, 2350 East El Segundo Blvd
El Segundo, CA United States 90245
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air traffic control facilities; Airport operations; Airports; Airspace (Aeronautics); Airspace (Law); Approach control; Computer program documentation; Computer programming; Computers; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00167217
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-152017 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NAS2-6473
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1978 12:00AM