DIAGNOSTIC MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS, PROGRAM ENGINEERING SUPPORT. VOLUME 11. APPENDIX J. QUALITY AUDIT OF DIAGNOSTIC DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS AND REPAIR AGENCIES
This report describes work done by the program engineering support contractor in the conduct of the Motor Vehicle Diagnostic Inspection Demonstration Program operated under Title 3 of the Motor Vehicle Information and Cost Savings Act (PL 92-513). It discusses the technical support provided, the independent investigations and evaluations carried out, and the analytic procedures and techniques developed and implemented. Both conclusions and recommendations are included. The report consists of eleven volumes. Volume 11 contains a Quality audit of diagnostic demonstration projects and repair agencies.
- See also Volume 10, PB-270 997.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA USA 01887
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Joncas, K P
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 374 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic lift; Alignment; Automobile repair shops; Brakes; Cost engineering; Data collection; Fuel systems; Headlamps; Inspection; Measuring instruments; Methodology; Motor vehicles; Performance; Project management; Safety; Steering gears; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Lifts; Projects
- Geographic Terms: Alabama; Arizona; Puerto Rico; Tennessee; Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Motor vehicle engines; Repair shops
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167132
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AVSD-0022-77-RR-Vol-11, DOT-HS-802-500, Final Report
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01037
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 9 2002 12:00AM