SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES; DETAILED REPORTS FROM JANUARY 1 THROUGH MARCH 31, 1977
The report contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment and tire manufacturers during the first quarter of 1977. (Portions of this document are not fully legible)
- See also PB-270 704.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 509 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167125
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802 517
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 9 2002 12:00AM