REGULATORY REFORM AND THE FEDERAL AVIATION ACT OF 1975. REPORT OF THE WORKSHOP ON NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS (5TH), FEBRUARY 29 AND MARCH 1, 1976. PROGRAM OF UNIVERSITY RESEARCH
The workshop is one of a continuing series to develop information useful to the Department of Transportation policymakers through interaction of university faculty members, industrial representatives and Government officials in a conference setting. Four panels considered the following questions: How well does the Federal Aviation Act of 1958 serve the needs of the public; How will the market function under the price, entry and exit flexibility provisions of the proposed Federal Aviation Act of 1975; What will be the impact on service to small communities and on subsidies of the changes proposed by the Federal Aviation Act of 1975; What are the financial implications of regulatory change.
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Moses, L N
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 214 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Finance; Grant aid; Legislation; Level of service; Marketing; Meetings; Policy; Prices; Regulations; Small towns; Transportation policy
- Identifier Terms: Federal Aviation Act of 1958; Federal Aviation Act of 1975
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Small communities
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Law; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00167090
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TST-76-59 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM