TEXTURING OF CONCRETE PAVEMENTS
The purpose of this research study is to document and evaluate the findings of the Category II experimental concrete texturing project. Under this plan of experimental study, several texturing techniques were tried and will be compared in order to determine which concrete pavement texture will perform best in regard to skid resistance, durability and uniformity.
- Record URL:
- See also Interim rept. no. 2, PB-267 772.
Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development1201 Capitol Access Road, P.O. Box 94245
Baton Rouge, LA USA 70804-9245
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Ross, J E
- Law, S M
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Durability; Finishes; Highways; Performance tests; Skid resistance; Tables (Data); Test procedures; Texture; Unstable soil
- Geographic Terms: Louisiana
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00167083
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/LA-77-736-03-10Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM