The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to recreational vehicles and their use on public roads. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-187 283.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 107 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Dwellings; Highway safety; Internal combustion engines; Motor vehicles; Recreational vehicles; Research; Standards; Traffic safety; Trailers; Travel
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00167079
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802483 Bibliog., SB-19
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM