The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to bumpers on motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automotive engineering; Bibliographies; Bumpers; Crash injury research; Crashes; Highway safety; Injuries; Motor vehicles; Pedestrians; Research; Safety equipment; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00167078
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802482 Bibliog., SB-18
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM