MOTOR VEHICLE TITLING AND REGISTRATION
Representative of literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, this bibliography is concerned with the registration and identification of motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also PB-268 160.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Drivers; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Legislation; Licenses; Motor vehicles; Regulations; States; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00167077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB-17, DOT-HS-802 414
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM