DIAGNOSTIC MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS, PROGRAM ENGINEERING SUPPORT. VOLUME 5. APPENDIX D. ORIENTATION SEMINARS
The document contains a listing of automobile diagnostic inspection information as discussed in a 1975 seminar in Washington, D.C, Included are an operation procedures manual covering facilities, inspection requirements, personnel requirements and training, and monitoring; data acquisition, requirements, and processing; quality assurance, and public relations.
- See also Volume 4, PB-270 796, and Volume 6, PB-270 797.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA United States 01887
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Joncas, K P
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 182 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic lift; Alignment; Automobile repair shops; Brakes; Cost engineering; Data collection; Fuel systems; Headlamps; Inspection; Management; Manuals; Measuring instruments; Meetings; Methodology; Motor vehicles; Performance; Project management; Safety; Steering gears; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Lifts; Projects
- Geographic Terms: Alabama; Arizona; Puerto Rico; Tennessee
- Old TRIS Terms: Motor vehicle engines; Repair shops
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00167052
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AVSD-0022-77-RR-Vol-5, DOT/HS-802-494, Final Report
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01037
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM