TRANSPORTATION INVESTMENT REQUIREMENTS AND GROWTH PATTERNS IN MICHIGAN
The purpose of the research was to develop a transportation supply-demand model for use in statewide transportation planning in Michigan. This model was to be utilized to determine the transportation investments required to attain certain levels of transportation services for alternative demographic growth patterns for the state.
Michigan State University, East LansingDivision of Engineering Research
East Lansing, MI United States 48824
Department of TransportationOffice of University Research, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Taylor, W C
- McKelvey, F X
- Berridge, D
- Carrick, J T
- Witkowski, J M
- Publication Date: 1977-5-10
- Pagination: 268 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Demographics; Financing; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Government funding; Investments; Local government; Mathematical models; Modal split; Planning; Population; Population growth; State government; Supply; Traffic forecasting; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban growth
- Uncontrolled Terms: Supply and demand; Transportation models
- Geographic Terms: Michigan
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00167048
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TST-77/49 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-50044
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM