NITROGEN OXYCHLORIDES: A BIBLIOGRAPHY ON DATA FOR PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF CLNO, CLNO2, AND CLNO3
A data oriented list of references is provided for published papers and reports containing measured or calculated data for the physical and chemical properties of nitrosyl chloride, nitryl chloride, and chlorine nitrate with particular emphasis on the chemistry and chemical kinetics of these compounds. More than 387 papers are listed. The period covered extends from 1874 through 1977.
- Library of Congress catalog card no. 77-2757. Sponsored in part by Federal Aviation Administration, Washington, D.C., and National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, D.C.
National Bureau of StandardsGaithersburg, MD USA
- Westley, F
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Chemical properties; Kinetics; Motor reactions; Nitrogen inorganic compounds; Physical properties; Thermal properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Chlorine inorganic compounds; Reaction kinetics
- Subject Areas: Materials; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00167047
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NBS-SP-478
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM