OMNITAB II USER'S REFERENCE MANUAL 1977 SUPPLEMENT
The supplement describes all the additions and improvements made to the Omnitab 2 computing system at NBS since 1970. Omnitab 1977, as Omnitab 2 is now known, is fully interactive. Major new capabilities now exist in the following areas: Use of labels, table making, plotting, numerical analysis, editing of data, stem-and-leaf displays, selection of variables in linear regression and probability plotting. The supplement is an interim document for use until Omnitab 1977 is released and new documentation prepared.
- Sponsored in part by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C. See also COM-71-50609.
National Bureau of StandardsGaithersburg, MD USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hogben, D
- Peavy, S T
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Calculation; Computer programming; Curve fitting; Numerical analysis; Programming manuals; Regression analysis; Statistical analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computation
- Old TRIS Terms: Plotting
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00167036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NBSIR-77-1276
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM