DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION BUDGET PROGRAM: ANALYSIS OF FISCAL YEAR 1978 DOT PROGRAM BY POLICY AND RD AND D MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVES. PROGRAM LEVELS FOR FISCAL YEARS 1976, 1977, 1978
The document presents a synopsis of the total budget program of the Department of Transportation (DOT) and summarizes the Research, Development and Demonstration (RD&D) and Grant Programs in terms of DOT Policy and RD&D Management Objectives and other classification structures. The program information is presented for three fiscal years, 1976 through 1978, including the 1976-1977 transition quarter. Its objective is to facilitate communication between the various elements of DOT and other sectors of transportation, both public and private, so as to obtain more benefits to the Nation from the investments being made in transportation research.
- See also PB-255 402.
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Paullin, R L
- Dye, I
- Bolger, P H
- Publication Date: 1977-6-15
- Pagination: 455 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Budgeting; Demonstration projects; Development; Energy conservation; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Federal government; Fuel consumption; Grant aid; Highway transportation; Railroad transportation; Research; Research management; Research projects; Traffic safety; Transportation; Transportation departments; Transportation operations; Transportation policy; Urban transportation; Water transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Demonstration programs; Federal budgets; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00167033
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-OST-77-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM