UNITED STATES EVALUATION REPORT ON CCMS ROAD SAFETY PILOT STUDY FOLLOW-UP
RAPPORT DES ETATS-UNIS SUR L'EVALUATION DES SUITES DONNEES AL'ETUDE PILOTE DU CDSM SUR LA SECURITE ROUTIERE
This report is the final evaluation report of the road safety pilot study follow-up. It incorporates all pertinent information contained in the interim report. Appendix M is an executive summary consisting of charts presenting the current status and overall evaluation of the key elements of the pilot study follow-up including the seven pilot study projects. Projects included pedestrian safety, alcohol and highway safety, motor vehicle inspection, identification and correction of road hazards, accident investigation, emergency medical services and experimental safety vehicles.
- See also PB-250 539. NATO furnished. Sponsored in part by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington, D.C.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationCommittee on the Challenges of Modern Society
Brussels 39, Belgium
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 183 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Disasters and emergency operations; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Hazards; Hazards and emergency operations; Highway safety; Highways; Inspection; Medical services; Motor vehicles; Pedestrian safety; Pedestrians; Pilot studies; Research; Safety vehicles; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Pedestrian protection; Pilot study
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00167023
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NATO/CCMS-44
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM