ENERGY EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENT TARGETS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY(SIC 37). VOLUME 3. FINAL TARGET DOCUMENT
In accordance with section 374 of the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA), Pub. L. 94-163, the Federal Energy Administration (FEA) proposed industrial energy efficiency improvement targets for the ten most energy-consumptive manufacturing industries in the United States, and invited the oral and written presentation of views thereon by interested persons. Following public hearings and review of the written comments which were submitted to FEA, the final targets for Transportation Equipment (Standard Industrial Classification 37) have been developed and are described in this report.
- See also Volume 2, PB-270 069. Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports PC E11, PB-270 067-SET.
Kearney (AT) and Company, Incorporated100 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL United States 60606
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Industrial Programs, 12th & Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 134 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace industry; Aircraft industry; Benefit cost analysis; Bicycles; Carbuilders; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Feasibility analysis; Industries; Locomotive builders; Motor vehicles; Motorcycles; Railroads; Shipbuilding; Ships; Strategic planning; Technology assessment; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Environment; Marine Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166781
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/D-77/261
- Contract Numbers: FEA-CR-04-60612
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM