PROGRAM MEMORANDUM: TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES
The overall objective of the Transportation program is to facilitate the rapid, safe, and economical movement of people, and goods, into, within, and out of the state by providing and operating transportation facilities and supporting services. The Transportation program is composed of four principal sub-programs: Air Transportation Facilities and Services, Water Transportation Facilities and Services, Land Transportation Facilities and Services, and Overall Program Support for Transportation Facilities and Services.
- Submitted to the 59th State Legislature of Hawaii.
Hawaii, State LegislatureHonolulu, HI United States
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Economics; Freight transportation; Ground transportation; Highway transportation; Local government; Planning; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Hawaii
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00166741
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM