LOGAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
The Logan airport master plan is adopted by the Massachusetts Port Authority as its official policy statement regarding the future development and management of Logan International Airport. The plan addresses six major policy areas: growth, noise, land use, ground access, planning process and affirmative action. Background statements and brief descriptions of the implementation of these policies are included to provide a brief summary of the context of these policies.
Massachusetts Port AuthorityBoston, MA United States
- Publication Date: 1976-4-15
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Airports; City planning; Communities; Implementation; Land use; Landside capacity; Noise control; Personnel management; Planning; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Urban development
- Identifier Terms: Logan International Airport
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction; Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Massachusetts
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166716
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM