WATERFRONT REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT REPORT NUMBER 1: EXISTING CONDITIONS
An inventory of conditions existing along the Hoboken, New Jersey, waterfront in 1975 is compiled to form the basis for future redevelopment. Included are physical conditions (topography, geology, hydrology), population, employment, ownership, tax status, land access, regulations (Federal, State, Local) and a compendium of plans formulated in the past.
- Prepared in cooperation with National League of Cities/U.S. Conference of Mayors, Washington, D.C., Contract HUD-H-2196R.
Stevens Institute of TechnologyDavidson Laboratory, Castle Point Station
Hoboken, NJ USA 07030
Department of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAssistant Secretary for Policy Development & Research
Washington, DC USA 20410
- Manogue, H
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Coastal engineering; Coastal zone management; Coasts; Communities; Development; Harbors; Local government; Policy; Ports; Real estate development; Regulations; Taxes; Urban development; Urban renewal; Water transportation; Waterfronts
- Geographic Terms: Hudson River; New Jersey
- Subject Areas: Finance; Law; Marine Transportation; Policy; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166711
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SIT-CMSS-76-1002 Final Rpt., UO-LCCM-HOB-76-003
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM