REPORT OF COMMITTEE TO REVIEW THE AERONAUTICS COMMISSION PERFORMANCE AUDIT
In May 1974, following a report of the findings of the Aeronautics Commission performance audit, the Indiana Legislative Council appointed a special committee to perform further evaluation and follow-up of the audit recommendations. This was one of the first committees to review the findings and recommendations of a performance audit of a state government agency. The Committee had observations, reported here, which may be pertinent to future committees assigned to review performance audits.
Indiana Legislative CouncilIndianapolis, Indiana,
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Airports; Auditing; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Financing; Legislation; Organizations; Passenger transportation; Performance evaluations; Recommendations; Reports; Reviews; Standardization; State government
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reporting
- Geographic Terms: Indiana
- Old TRIS Terms: Reviewing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Law; Passenger Transportation; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166697
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM