FOCUS ON ALASKA'S COAL '75: PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE HELD AT FAIRBANKS, ALASKA ON OCTOBER 15-17, 1975
Topic areas include: Coal mining research programs of the Bureau of Mines; Coal resources and coal characterization; Exploration and development; Mining and transportation; Economics and utilization; Mining regulations and environmental conservation; Coal conversion processes.
- Sponsored in part by Federal Energy Administration, Washington, D.C. Library of Congress catalog card no. 77-620893. Microfiche copies only.
University of Alaska, CollegeMineral Industry Research Laboratory
College, AK United States 99701
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Rao, P D
- Wolff, E N
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 279 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal gasification; Coal industry; Coal liquefaction; Coal mining; Coal resources; Economic impacts; Energy resources; Environmental impacts; Exploration; Forecasting; Fossil fuels; Freight traffic; Meetings; Petroleum; Railroad transportation; Regulations; Slurry pipelines; Traffic forecasting; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources; Exploitation
- Geographic Terms: Alaska
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy transport; Fossil fuel deposits
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00166691
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MIRL-37
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM