TRANSPORTATION FOR THE ELDERLY OR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Reports on planning public transportation for elderly persons or those persons who are physically disabled are cited. Studies are included of difficulties encountered, special design, and real and potential use of facilities are included. (This updated bibliography contains 147 abstracts, 64 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0622, NTIS/PS-75/575, and COM-74-10887.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 152 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Barriers (Roads); Bibliographies; Level of service; Passenger transportation; Physically handicapped persons; Problem solving; Regional planning; Rural areas; Transportation operations; Travel; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Barriers; Services; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00166646
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM