OFFSHORE DRILLING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Drilling procedures, equipment, environmental aspects, and legal implications involved in oceanic mineral resources recovery are investigated. (This updated bibliography contains 188 abstracts, 34 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0627, NTIS/PS-75/540, and NTIS/PS-74/103.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 193 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Drilling machines; Drilling ships; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Minerals; Natural gas; Oceans; Offshore construction; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Oil well drilling; Oil wells; Wells
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Gas wells; Ocean environments; Undersea mineral deposits
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166644
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM