AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SIMULATION MODELS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
En-route and terminal air traffic control facilities are investigated by use of mathematical models and computerized simulations. Ground based and satellite navigational aids are modeled for present and predicted air traffic requirements. Worldwide networks for traffic scheduling are simulated. (This updated bibliography contains 301 abstracts, 59 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0610, and NTIS/PS-75/521.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 306 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air routes; Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airport surface traffic control; Artificial satellites; Bibliographies; Collision avoidance systems; Enroute traffic control; Freight terminals; Intermodal terminals; Mathematical models; Navigational aids; Navigational satellites; Radar beacons; Satellite navigation systems; Scheduling; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Enroute
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166643
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM