ENGINEERING ECONOMIC ANALYSIS IN RAILROAD PLANNING AND OPERATIONS
Seven papers delivered at symposium cover such topics as engineering economy applied to investment in railroad plant and equipment; freight car investment; discounted per diem rates; motive power life cycle costing; rail reviewal problem; replacement program; and road property investment.
Railway Systems and Management Association181 East Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL United States 60611
- Publication Date: 1969
- Pagination: 103 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Economic analysis; Planning; Railroad facility operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Railroad operations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00037164
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1974 12:00AM