OCEAN WASTE DISPOSAL (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The majority of the cited topics discuss the ocean disposal of sewage, sewage sludge, and dredged material, although reports on the disposal of radioactive wastes, brines and industrial wastes are also covered. The ecological affects are included, as is research on the pollution of the New York Bight. However, studies on the discharge of heated effluents are excluded.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-77/0661/7ST.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 302 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Bights; Coasts; Cost estimating; Dredged materials; Dredging; Ecology; Ecosystems; Estimates; Harbors; Industrial wastes; Marine biology; Oceans; Radioactive waste disposal; Radioactive wastes; Sewage disposal; Sludge (Deposit); Solid waste disposal; Spoil; Trace elements; Waste disposal; Wastewater; Water pollution; Water quality
- Geographic Terms: New York (New York); New York Bight
- Old TRIS Terms: Ecological effects; Ocean environments; Radioactive contaminants; Sludge disposal; Water pollution (Sewage)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166632
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM