URBAN POLLUTION. VOLUME 2. 1976-JULY 1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Selected reports are cited on urban air pollution and its abatement. These citations were selected because of their general interest to urban planners, which will enable them to become aware of new abatement strategies and techniques. The majority of the studies cover various aspects of transportation emissions. Other topics include health standards, atmospheric models to aid in planning, law enforcement, abatement policies, and the effects of new modes of transportation. (This updated bibliography contains 117 abstracts, 73 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS-77/0650, Urban Air Pollution. Vol. 1. 1970-1975.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-76/0584, NTIS/PS-75/545, and NTIS/PS-74/104.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Bibliographies; City planning; Computer programming; Economic factors; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Law enforcement; Mathematical models; Methodology; Model atmosphere; Public health; Standards; Technological innovations; Transportation; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Economics; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00166628
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM