A STUDY OF THE MARKET FOR AVIONICS AND AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT IN SINGAPORE
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in Singapore for avionics and aviation support equipment; to examine growth trends in Singapore end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
- Sponsored in part by Trade Center, Singapore.
Applied Research CorporationTrade Center
Singapore City, Singapore
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20231
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Aircraft industry; Avionics; Communication devices; Exports; Flight simulators; Ground handling; Inspection; International trade; Magnetometers; Maintenance equipment; Market research; Market surveys; Navigational aids
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ground support equipment
- Geographic Terms: Singapore; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Avionic test units; Checkout equipment
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Survey Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM