COMMUNITY NOISE EXPOSURE RESULTING FROM AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS. NOISEMAP COMPUTER PROGRAM OPERATION MANUAL ADDENDUM FOR VERSION 3.3 OF NOISEMAP
This report outlines modifications to NOISEMAP 3.2 and a user oriented description of a NOISEMAP data screening program called DATASCREEN. Changes to NOISEMAP include: new identification options for the FLTTRK, DEPART, and RNPPAD cards; option to print only those pages from PRPLOT, ARPLOT, DMPGRD, or PRINT cards that contain parts of a contour; option to reduce the number of alignment pages; option to suppress the listings of SEL profiles; interface with GPCP is no longer restricted to a grid spacing of 1000 feet or less; addition of the CLEAR keyword that will expunge all entries in the library. The new program, DATASCREEN, provides an improved summary, improved error diagnostics, and additional graphic outputs. A deck prepared for DATASCREEN will be accepted by NOISEMAP. The purpose of DATASCREEN is to provide the user with an efficient screening program to use in preparing a data deck for Ldn contours.
- Addendum 1 to Appendix dated Feb 76, AD-A022 911. See also basic report dated Jul 74, AD-785 360. Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Bolt, Beranek and Newman, Incorporated21120 Vanowen Street
Canoga Park, CA USA 91303
- Reddingius, N H
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Aircraft operations; Airport runways; Airports; Algorithms; Computer programming; Computer programs; Input output devices; Mapping; Military facilities; Noise; Programming manuals
- Old TRIS Terms: Executive routines; Input output processing; Noise exposure; Noise map computer program
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00166573
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BBN-3409, AMRL-TR-73-108-App-Add-1
- Contract Numbers: F08635-76-C-0188
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM