ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION: AIR POLLUTION - EXHAUST GASES
This bibliography contains citations of reports dealing with exhaust gases, air pollution from exhaust gases emanating from ground to air transportation, exhaust systems of jet engines, helicopters, turbojet engines and rocket motors. Corporate Author-Monitoring Agency, Subject, Title and Personal Author are provided. (Author)
- Supersedes Rept. no. DDC-TAS-73-77 dated Dec 73, AD-771 710.
Defense Documentation CenterCameron Station
Alexandria, VA USA 22314
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 294 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air transportation; Aircraft; Ambulances; Bibliographies; Carbon monoxide; Engines; Environment; Exhaust gases; Ground transportation; Hydrocarbons; Jet engines; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Passenger vehicles; Smoke
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines; Rockets
- Old TRIS Terms: Helicopter engines; Waste gases
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166544
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DDC/BIB-77/08 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1978 12:00AM