DIAGNOSTIC MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS, PROGRAM ENGINEERING SUPPORT. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This final report describes the work accomplished by Avco Systems Division in support of the U.S. Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in the conduct of the motor vehicle diagnostic inspection demonstration program. The work described herein was accomplished between November 1974 and December 1976. The engineering support role was conceived for the purpose of assisting the NHTSA in the conduct of the diagnostic inspection demonstration program by providing technical support, performing independent investigations and evaluations, and developing and utilizing analytical procedures and techniques necessary to consolidate the information and data acquired.
- See also Volume 6, Appendix E, PB-270 797.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA United States 01887
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Joncas, K P
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Benefit cost analysis; Calibration; Data collection; Engineering; Equipment tests; Industrial engineering; Inspection; Meetings; Methodology; Monitoring; Motor vehicles; Performance evaluations; Personnel development; Recommendations; Research projects; Specialized training; States; Surveys; Technology; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Summarizing; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Finance; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166518
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AVSD-0022-77-RR-Summ, DOT-HS-802-489
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01037
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM