DIAGNOSTIC MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTION DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS, PROGRAM ENGINEERING SUPPORT. VOLUME 4. APPENDIX C. SAFETY AND EVALUATION OF INSPECTOR TRAINING PROGRAMS
This manual has been prepared for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to identify courses of instruction suitable for the training of inspectors participating in the motor vehicle diagnostic inspection demonstration projects established under Title III of Public Law 92-513. The information contained in this manual is the result of a survey by Avco Systems Division conducted originally in December, 1974. The survey was brought up to date in June, 1975 and September, 1976, to describe additional training sources and/or changes from information previously presented; thus the manual provides a current compendium of programs suitable for training of motor vehicle inspectors.
- See also Volume 3, Appendix B, PB-270 795.
Avco Systems Division201 Lowell Street
Wilmington, MA USA 01887
Highway Traffic Safety AdministrationWashington, DC USA
- Joncas, K P
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Inspection; Manuals; Motor vehicles; Personnel development; Programmed instruction; Project management; Specialized training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166516
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AVSD-0022-77-RR-Vol-4, DOT-HS-802-493
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01037
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM