PROGRAM EVALUATION SUPPORT FOR THE MOTOR VEHICLE DIAGNOSTIC INSPECTION DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS. VOLUME III: FINAL EVALUATION REPORT
The report presents the final assessment of each of the evaluation areas defined in Title III of the Motorist Information and Cost Savings Act (PL 92-513). The areas included: costs and benefits of the demonstration projects, capability of the repair industry to diagnose and repair, vehicle-in-use standards and feasible reject levels, efficiency of facility designs, standardization of diagnostic systems and test equipment, interchangeability and interface capability of equipment and vehicles, and vehicle designs which facilitate or hinder inspection and repair.
- See also Volume 2, PB-268 608.
Computer Sciences Corporation1616 North Fort Myer Drive
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Duda, J L
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 445 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Equipment tests; Inspection; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Project management; Standards; States
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00166488
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-407
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01036
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 2002 12:00AM