EVALUATING RURAL PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
The report includes case studies, baseline data, and summaries of the Section 147 demonstration planning process for four rural public transportation systems: the Appalachian Ohio Regional Transportation Association (AORTA), Athens, Ohio; the Qualla Public Transportation System, Cherokee, North Carolina; the Progress for People Human Resource Agency (HRA), Dunlap, Tennessee; and the Pee Dee Regional Transportation Authority (PDRTA), Florence, South Carolina.
North Carolina A&T State University, GreensboroTransportation Institute
Greensboro, NC United States 27411
Department of TransportationOffice of University Research, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- MCKELVEY, D J
- Publication Date: 1977-2-28
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Coordination; Demonstration projects; Evaluation; Local government; Policy; Project management; Public transit; Regional planning; Rural areas; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: North Carolina; Ohio; South Carolina; Tennessee
- Old TRIS Terms: Demonstration
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00166430
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TST-77-42 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-50115
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1981 12:00AM