COLLECTION OF POST-ASAP DATA AND PREPARATION OF ANALYTIC STUDIES FOR THE OREGON ASAP
The multiple goals of the project include the development of a description of the ASAP (Alcohol Safety Action Project) countermeasure systems in force, the level of continuation, a description of the ASAP community, a description of the objectives of evaluation, and a review of the relevant literature. The second goal involves the outline of the methods and procedures employed including evaluative measures of data sources, age distributions, demogrphic profile data, and key countermeasure performance indices. Also included is a description of the experimental designs and statistical procedures. The primary function is the description of results in four areas: crash measures, BAC distributions, profile comparisons, and relationships between countermeasure performance and impact.
Kaestner (Noel)4255 Deepwood Place, NE
Salem, OR United States 97303
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Kaestner, N
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 152 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Demographics; Driver rehabilitation; Drunk driving; Evaluation; Human factors; Measures of effectiveness; Prevention; Project management; Reviews; Safety; Statistical analysis; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Motor vehicle accidents; Projects; Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00166429
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-472 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01186
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1978 12:00AM