BICYCLE SAFETY EDUCATION: A GUIDE TO RESOURCES AND MATERIALS
The guide contains all known print and audiovisual materials on bicycle safety education available in the U.S. This guide was developed for the Bike Ed. Conference of May 4-6, 1977. The guide contains stock numbers and prices to enable ordering of materials. The types of materials in the guide are: Curriculum Guides; Packaged Programs; Films and Filmstrips; Books; Booklets and Pamphlets; Research Reports; and Public Relations Materials. The appendices consist of examples of bicycles safety programs, sources of Federal funding and periodicals.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C. Report on 'A National Bicycle Safety Education Conference Held at Washington, D.C. on May 4-6, 1977. See also PB-269 267.
Johnson (Lawrence) and Associates, Incorporated4545 42nd Street NW, Suite 103
Washington, DC USA 20016
Consumer Product Safety Commission1750 K Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Bicycles; Consumer protection; Education; Guidelines; Guides to information; Highway transportation; Manuals; Meetings; Project management; Safety; Safety education; Safety equipment; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Training; Training devices; Visual aids
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials; Instructions; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00166428
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: CPSC-C-77-0027
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1978 12:00AM