MAJOR OIL SPILLS FROM TANKERS AND BARGES AND OTHER VESSELS IN U.S. WATERS/ANALYSIS OF RECENT TRENDS AND PATTERNS
An investigation of oil spills during the winter 1976-1977 and comparison with spills since 1969.
GKY & Associates, Incorporated5411-E Backlick Road
Springfield, VA USA 22151
Council on Environmental Quality722 Jackson Place, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Young, G K
- Warner, L S
- Jettmar, R U
- Publication Date: 1977-5-1
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Data analysis; Location; Mathematical analysis; Oil spills; Ships; Tankers; Trend (Statistics); Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill sources; Tanker ships
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166384
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EQ-517614239 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EQ7AD239
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM