MAJOR TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES PLAN, UPPER CUMBERLAND DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
The report consists of an inventory and analysis of existing transportation facilities and a plan for future transportation facilities. It contains an inventory of Tennessee highways, from principal arterial interstate through minor collectors. An inventory of rights-of-way, pavement widths, capacities, and conditions of all highways as classified by the Tennessee Department of Highways is included. Airports and rail facilities are inventoried, detailing the nature of each facility and its capabilities. The report presents a plan for transportation facilities needed for the years 1980 and 1990, and shows all existing and proposed regional transportation facilities for the Upper Cumberland Development District by general location, type and capacity.
Upper Cumberland Development DistrictCookeville, TN United States
- Colby, J M
- Publication Date: 1972-6
- Pagination: 167 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Counties; Economic development; Facilities; Forecasting; Highway transportation; Inventory; Passenger service; Passenger transportation; Railroad transportation; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Tennessee; Upper Cumberland River Region
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00037115
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TN-UPPD-1-72-138-2 Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1973 12:00AM