COAL POLICY OR THE LACK THEREOF
This report examines certain key policies that have affected the coal industry including proposed strip-mining legislation, air quality standards, restrictions on coal slurry pipelines, and coal land leasing rules.
George Washington Transportation Research Institute. Center for Intelligent Systems Research,
National Science FoundationDivision of Policy Research and Analysis, 1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- McCullough, D L
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Coal; Coal industry; Coal mining; Energy; Energy consumption; Environmental impacts; Federal government; Forecasting; Freight traffic; History; Leasing; Mining; Policy; Reviews; Slurry pipelines; Strip mining; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Government policies; Reviewing; Surface mining
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Freight Transportation; History; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00166371
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/PRA-7501111/13/6Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-OEP75-01111
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM