SUBURBAN SERVICE ADJUSTMENT EXPERIMENT. HARLEM DIVISION - NEW YORK CENTRAL RAILROAD, WESTCHESTER AND PUTNAM COUNTIES
The effectiveness of commuter rail line changes (faster scheduling, more frequent service, and expanded parking facilities) is analyzed for a mass transportation demonstration project in New York State.
- Sponsored in part by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C.
Tri-State Transportation Commission100 Church Street
New York, NY United States 10007
- Publication Date: 1967-11
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Land use; Management; Parking facilities; Passenger service; Passenger transportation; Promotion; Public relations; Railroad transportation; Regional transportation; Scheduling; Statistical analysis; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: New York (State); Putnam County (New York); Westchester County (New York)
- Old TRIS Terms: Promoting
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00037114
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1973 12:00AM