OIL SPILL AND OIL POLLUTION REPORTS NOVEMBER 1976 - JANUARY 1977
Subjects covered include all aspects of aquatic and terrestrial oil pollution. Items in Section I are categorized by seven major subdivisions which are divided into thirty-two specific subject categories. These are presented in the Table of Contents. Patents and patent applications are announced under appropriate subject categories. Subject and author indexes for entries in Section I are provided at the end of the report. A list of the periodicals reviewed in preparing this series appears in the Appendix. Section II presents titles of active or recently completed oil pollution research projects, summaries of project objectives, and current status information and/or resulting publications provided upon request by the principal investigators or performing organization. Section III, Current Oil-Related Conferences, contains descriptive information on recently held and upcoming conferences relevant to any aspects of oil pollution.
- See also Quarterly rept. for August-October 1976, PB-267 266.
University of California, Santa BarbaraMarine Science Institute
Santa Barbara, CA United States 93106
Industrial Environmental Research LaboratoryCincinnati, OH United States
- Melvin, P
- Ehrenspeck, H
- Nordin, P
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 306 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Chemical analysis; Cleaning; Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Land reclamation; Law enforcement; Marine biology; Materials recovery (Mining); Meetings; Monitoring; Natural gas; Oceans; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Oil wells; Policy; Regulations; Remote sensing; Sampling; Solid waste disposal; Transport properties (Physics); Water pollution; Wells
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transport properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Gas wells; Materials recovery; Oil recovery; Oil spill control; Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Economics; Environment; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Policy; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00166365
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/600/2-77/075 Quarterly
- Contract Numbers: EPA-R-803992
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM