PHASE II OF THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF MEETING EXHAUST EMISSION STANDARDS, 1971-1980. PART I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The report summarizes the economic effects of mobile source emission controls on the automobile industry. It concentrates on the effects which emission controls will have on the cost and price of automobiles, and hence on shipments and employment of the automobile industry and its supplier industries. (Author)
- See also Part 2, PB-207 201.
Chase Econometric Associates,
- Publication Date: 1971-12-1
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobile parts industry; Cost estimating; Demand; Economic analysis; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Economic impacts; Economics; Equipment; Estimates; Market research; Motor vehicle industry; Pollution; Pollution control; Prices
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Air pollution economics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Highways; Railroads; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00037113
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1973 12:00AM