BIBLIOGRAPHY OF STATE-DIRECTED RESEARCH FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, 1970-1976
This publication is a bibliography of state-directed studies in the various areas related to economic development. It includes those subjects related directly to economic development and those directed by a state's economic development department. This work is divided into six sections. Section I is the main part of the bibliography and is a subject listing of abstracts of research studies conducted by the states. Section II lists the addresses and research personnel of state development agencies. Section III is organized by State and lists the titles of the States' industrial directories and includes information on how to obtain them. Section IV is similar to Section III except that it covers the statistical abstracts of the various states. Section V consists of miscellaneous publications. Section VI is a listing of additional sources of economic development research information for each state. A state index concludes the Bibliography.
- Prepared in cooperation with Research Services, Des Moines, Iowa, and National Association of State Development Agencies, Washington, D.C. Supersedes PB-254 231.
Iowa Development Commission250 Jewett Building
Des Moines, IA United States 50309
Research ServicesDes Moines, IA United States
National Association of State Development Agencies1015 20th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Economic Development AdministrationOffice of Economic Research
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Agriculture; Bibliographies; Computer programming; Economic analysis; Economic development; Energy; Environmental impacts; Financing; Fishing; Forestry; Freight transportation; Industrial engineering; Information processing; International trade; Investments; Marketing; Natural resources; Organizations; Planning; Policy; Research; State government; States; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Industrial development
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Environment; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00166318
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA/OER-77/014 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EDA-OER-549-G-76-33
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM