UTILIZATION OF MINING AND MILLING WASTES
This report presents a review of studies and investigations concerning materials, energy and products recovered from solid wastes. The bulk of the information presented is a summary of the 'Fifth Mineral Waste Utilization Symposium' which was organized and presented as the principal objective of this program. A total of 52 papers were presented. Contents: Metal recovery; Energy recovery from solid wastes; Waste utilization in construction; Conclusion.
- Pub. in Proceedings of the Mineral Waste Utilization Symposium (5th), Held on 13-14 April 1976.
IIT Research InstituteMechanics of Materials Research Division
Chicago, IL USA 60616
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC USA 20241
- Bortz, S A
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Aluminum; Analysis; Automobiles; Brick; Building materials; Cement; Construction; Costs; Embankments; Energy; Glass; Incinerators; Land reclamation; Materials recovery (Mining); Meetings; Metals; Mills; Minerals; Mining; Pavements; Recycling; Scrap metal; Solid waste disposal; Solid wastes; Tailings; Utilization; Waste disposal; Wastes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Manufactured gas; Materials recovery; Metal scrap; Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Environment; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements; Research;
- Accession Number: 00166307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BuMines-OFR-101-77 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: J0155151
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM