BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING MIDAIR COLLISIONS, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1975. ACCIDENT REPORT
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation midair collision accidents occurring in 1975. Included are 29 accident files, 13 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by kind of flying, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1977-2-11
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Aircraft operations; Aviation safety; Casualties; Fatalities; General aviation; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Midair crashes; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Causal analysis
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00166294
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-77-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM