LISTINGS OF ACCIDENTS/INCIDENTS BY AIRCRAFT MAKE AND MODEL, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION, 1975. ACCIDENT REPORT
The publication contains a listing of all U.S. civil aviation accidents/incidents occurring in calendar year 1975, sorted by aircraft make and model. Included are the file number, aircraft registration number, date and location of the accident, aircraft make and model and injury index for all 4,431 accidents/incidents occurring in this period.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1977-2-11
- Pagination: 198 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aircraft; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Injuries; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166293
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-77-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM