PHASE II OF THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF MEETING EXHAUST EMISSION STANDARDS, 1971-1980. PART II. BASELINE FORECASTS OF ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
The report presents a review of the automobile industry. It does not take into effect any pollution controls but rather studies the basic structure. The contents include: The chase econometrics long range interindustry forecasting system; The structure of automobile production in the United States; and Baseline forecasts of economic performance: 1970-1980.
- See also Part 1, PB-207 200 and Part 3, PB-207 202.
Chase Econometric Associates,
- Publication Date: 1971-12-1
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobile parts industry; Demand; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Economic impacts; Economics; Employment; Equipment; Market research; Motor vehicle industry; Pollution; Pollution control; Prices; Profits; Supply; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Air pollution economics; Supply economics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Highways; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00037112
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1973 12:00AM