IMPACTS OF MATERIAL SUBSTITUTION IN AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURE ON RESOURCE RECOVERY. VOLUME IV. APPENDICES H-J
This volume contains appendices covering the following subjects: (1) Shredder Industry Survey; (2) Material Substitution and Automobile Performance; (3) Integrated Analysis of the Impact of Automobile Composition Changes Using the Strategic Environmental Assessment System.
- See also Volume 3, PB-267 569.
International Research and Development Corporation1501 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA USA 22209
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Research and Development
Cincinnati, OH USA 45268
- Henn, W L
- Roig, R W
- Watson, A L
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Assessments; Automobile industry; Economic analysis; Energy; Environment; Forecasting; Land reclamation; Management; Manufacturing; Materials; Materials management; Materials recovery (Mining); Motor vehicle industry; Natural resources; Performance evaluations; Planning; Recycling; Safety; Scrap metal; Shredding; Solid waste disposal; Trend (Statistics); Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Separation
- Old TRIS Terms: Collection; Management planning; Materials recovery; Materials replacement; Metal scrap; Reclamation; Shredders; Substitutes; Substitution
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166284
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IRT-403-R-Vol-4 Final Rpt., EPA/600/5-76/007d
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-3142
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM