IMPACTS OF MATERIAL SUBSTITUTION IN AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURE ON RESOURCE RECOVERY. VOLUME III. APPENDICES F-G
This volume contains appendices covering the following subjects: (1) Future Scrap Requirements and Prospects for Automotive Recycling; (2) Demand, Availability, and Price of Steel and Substitute Materials for Automobile Manufacture.
- See also Volume 2, PB-267 568 and Volume 4, PB-267 570.
International Research and Development Corporation1501 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA USA 22209
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Research and Development
Cincinnati, OH USA 45268
- Henn, W L
- Watson, A L
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Aluminum; Automobile industry; Demand; Economic analysis; Energy; Forecasting; Land reclamation; Management; Manufacturing; Materials; Materials management; Materials recovery (Mining); Motor vehicle industry; Natural resources; Planning; Recycling; Scrap; Scrap metal; Shredding; Solid waste disposal; Steel; Supply; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Separation
- Old TRIS Terms: Collection; Management planning; Materials recovery; Materials replacement; Metal scrap; Reclamation; Substitutes; Substitution; Supply economics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00166283
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IRT-403-R-Vol-3 Final Rpt., EPA/600/5-76/007c
- Contract Numbers: EPA-68-01-3142
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1978 12:00AM