PART II OF THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF MEETING EXHAUST EMISSION STANDARDS, 1971-1980. PART III. THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF POLLUTION ABATEMENT
The report discusses the economic impact of pollution abatement on the automobile industry. The topics include cost increases, price increases, estimates of demand relationships and of changes in prices by size-price category, the economic impact. (Author)
- See also Part 2, PB-207 201, and Appendix, PB-207 203.
Chase Econometric Associates,
- Publication Date: 1971-12-1
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobile parts industry; Cost estimating; Demand; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Economic impacts; Economics; Employment; Equipment; Estimates; Market research; Motor vehicle industry; Pollution; Pollution control; Prices; Profits; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Air pollution economics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Highways; Railroads; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00037111
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 10 1973 12:00AM